Oops, forgot my Wednesday post...but Ill make up for it. One day.
Today I wanted to thank Rescued Insanity, Life With Sophie, and 2BrownDawgs for awarding us with the Versatile Blogger award over the past month. Then My Life With Flyball Dogs awarded us the Inspiration Award. Its so cool that we started this blog to keep our family and friends updated, and chronicle the beginning of our life together and now know that so many people read and enjoy our blog!
Im going to combine the rules of both awards. First of all, seven things you may not know about us.
1. Havi sleeps on the bed. Yes, all 65 pounds of her.
2. Havi was a spur of the moment, best idea we ever had, decision.
3. We watch the Today Show every morning as we write these posts, hey Matt!
4. We just discovered Modern Family - where have we been?!
5. We are overly organized, its scary.
6. Havi actually only knows three tricks...but you're gonna help us change that!
7. We're huge Dave Matthews Band fans!
Now to pass it on to 11 other blogs that either inspire us or that we think are very versatile in nature...
1. Pauley James Foster Dog - Their blog started in order to get Pauley adopted, but they foster failed! Now its Pauley's story of how he gets the new foster pups ready for adoption. He's just too cute not to want to read each day, and his parents are awesome for fostering.
2. Kate at Twenty-Six to Life - WHERE HAVE I BEEN?! She is AWESOME. She reads, she exercises, she DIY, and shes a crazy dog lady. How did I not read this blog? Why are we not friends?! Talk about versatile.
3. A and A Friese - She lives in Alaska. Done. No seriously, shes super cool and has a great summer to-do list you should follow. Starting with the awesome headboard she just made that I'm stealing.
4. Maisie and Me - Maisie is Havi's doppleganger. Anyone wanna fund a trip for Havi and me to Chicago so I can meet Maisie's mom and share a bottle of wine?! She's awesome, her dog is TOO CUTE, and she knows so much about pups...she's also doing an awesome contest this week and was featured on Pet Blogs United this week. Can you tell I heart this blog?!
5. CowSpotDog - Just a seriously pretty sheltie and an amazing owner and their everyday adventures.
6. Identity: V - She has a cute pittie and she's a dog trainer that knows A LOT. She saved Havi's tummy, and named her pup Elli after a punctuation mark.
7. (Com)passion for Pits - One of my fellow NYC bloggers. And she is the biggest advocate for pitties out there!
8. Midtown Lunch - This is a NYC blog about the best places to eat and great deals in NY, if you're visiting, check it out!
9. Pitter Patter - You send in a pic of your pups, they add a cute caption. I wish I was this creative!
10. In Black and White - Her pup Bilbo is a little TOO CUTE. And now she has a foster. And shes from England. Need I say more?
Thanks again for reading our adventures everyday, your comments, and your all around love!