welcome

welcome
welcome

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Law and Dental Students Wish List

A couple of week's ago Havi gave you her Hanukkah Wish List!  We decided this week would be another week of favorites, wishes, and presents!

Tuesday - Dental and Law Student's Wish List
Wednesday - Volunteer/Give Back This Season List
Thursday - Our Favorite Web Sites
Friday - Pittie Posse Secret Santa Reveal!

Law Student's Wish List

1. Okay, normally a scale would totally suck as a present.  However, I am a Weight Watchers Lifetime Member.  Basically, I get to weigh in at a WW location for free every week and use the support of meetings.  But now, Lifetime Members can use eTools for free at home, so I would basically use the support power online and weigh in at home!  Win-Win.
I particularly like this one from Bed, Bath, & Beyond.  (Gotta love those 20% off coupons!)


2. Over the TV in the living room is missing something.  Simple black shelves from Ikea would totally transform the area.  



3.  I love comfy shoes for walking to work or hanging in the library.  A new pair of Tom's or Minnetonka's would make my feet very happy this winter!

I also learned this morning from Fantabulously Frugal, that Tom's is creating a ballet slippers line for Spring!

5. More of my signature scent, Allure by Chanel.


6. Gift cards to AMC Theaters, CVS, Dunkin Donuts, Forever21.

7. A new Nalgene water bottle.

8. A spa day!

9. A Keurig Elite Brewing System.  Instead of spending a lot of money per day on my iced coffee at Dunkin, this little baby would save us a lot of time and money if we buy the pods at CostCo.

10. More clothes could never TRULY hurt anyone I suppose...

Dental Student's Wish List

1. A v-neck sweater for nights out in NYC.

2. Hockey Equipment, I play in a league at Chelsea Piers on Saturdays.  I specifically could use a new bag and gloves. I've used Hockey Monkey before and liked them.  

3. Apple OSx Lion.  Now that we both have iPhones, it would be great to have iCloud, which we can only download on our Macs with Lion.  


4. IPad2.  Enough said.


5. MIE2I Headset, I am very picky about headphones.

P.S. Law Student got Dental Student these cufflinks from Etsy from Velvet Frog Creations for my birthday a while back.  Forgot to mention how great they are.  Definitely a conversation starter.


We thought this week would be a fun way to share presents we received, are wishing for, volunteer options, and things we're doing this holiday season!  We hope we give you some good ideas, and maybe you can give us some!  So what are you wishing for, what did you get, what did you give?!


P.S. Tonight is the first night of Hanukkah.  Click here for Hanukkah in a nutshell!

7 comments:

  1. Hey Havi!
    Wow, your peeps have some pawesome pressies on their lists. Are you helping shop for them? My peeps play Scrabble and are loving those cufflinks! Happy Hanukkah to your wonderful pack.
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Hanukkah to you all! I love Toms so much - I got my first pair (black sparkles) this year and am officially obsessed! I hope you get the things you wished for!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Keurig is totally worth the $! I got one for xmas last year and it has saved me from spending my paycheck at starbucks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like awesome stuff; hope you get it all. Happy Hanukkah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanted to stop by and let you know I passed on the Liebster Blog award to you. If you would like to, you can stop by my blog and pick up the award and the "rules" and then pass it on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mom's Keurig makes her do a happy dance every morning, kind of like the one foster sister Brookie does for her breakfast. If I only had a video camera... Oh, and momma is totally drolling over those black shelves... such a simple idea and would also look fab over our TV. Silly mom, why didn't she think of that? Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful Hanukkah!
    -Corbin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Hanukkah! I hope you both get everything on your wish lists :)

    ReplyDelete