welcome

welcome
welcome

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Favorite Things Week!!

A couple of week's ago Havi gave you her Hanukkah Wish List!  We decided this week would be another week of favorites, wishes, and presents!

Sunday - Our Favorite Things
Monday - Dental Student's Wish List
Tuesday - Law Student's Wish List
Wednesday - Volunteer/Give Back This Season List
Thursday - Our Favorite Web Sites
Friday - Pittie Posse Secret Santa Reveal!

Two Grad Students and a Pittie Favorite Things 2011

Law Student desperately wants to get on of these for her best friend, its a super fun apron from Flirty Aprons!


We LOVE candles.  We usually try to get cinnamon scented candles from the dollar store, but sometimes we're lucky to get a Yankee Candle!


My favorite kind of eyeliner!  L'Oreal Telescopic Eyeliner in Black (also in Grey and Brown) available at any convenience store for $10 or online for $6.  (We recommend CVS, due to their ExtraCare Program as well as great deals on make-up.)


The only magazine we currently subscribe to (thanks frequent flyer miles conversion!) is Real Simple.  I love the great ideas for the home, beauty, and ideas for saving money.

And our number one favorite thing for 2011 is an extra blanket around the house, so the pup doesn't steal your blanket!


Share with us some of your favorite things!  What can't you live without?  What product do you love?  Enlighten us!

4 comments:

  1. That apron is amazing! I swear if I had an apron that cute I'd actually bake something... maybe. Or I'd just wear it around the house for no reason at all...

    For me (the human) I love getting DVD's- I can't justify buying them for myself, so I usually ask for some as gifts instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite makeup is the Sephora brand eye liners...or NARS blush in the ever-so-naughty-to-say "orgasm."

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, I'm constantly trying to find extra blankets - the dogs really do steal them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @OurWaldoBungie - I know that Nars blush all too well!

    ReplyDelete