welcome

welcome
welcome

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Weekly Feature: Tuesday Review

I have finished my 25th book out of the 36 I intend to read this year for my GoodReads challenge!
Plan B by Jonathan Tropper (4 out of 5 stars)
I love how Jonathan Tropper writes! Another great easy read on the complexities of life.  Five friends get together to intervene on another's drug problem.  It's a coming-of-age tale for people in their 20s and 30s.

Benjamin Retaurant via Groupon
This neighborhood restaurant is righ tby our apartment, and we went once for DS's birthday.  When we bought this deal, we hoped to have a great experience and find "our place."  We failed.  We ordered friend calamari that came with an interesting BBQ and pesto sauce and a caesar salad.  Then I ordered a fresh tuna wrap with french fries, except the tuna was not fresh.  DS ordered a yummy pasta dish.  For dessert we had a brownie sundae, my favorite!  Although it was a great deal $29 for all that food, plus tax and tip - it was not spectacular, and we will not go back after trying twice.

Ides of March
I saw this movie with Best Friend for our monthly movie.  I totally expected a fast-paced political drama.  It was a slow movie about greed and politics, but I really enjoyed.  In fact I enjoyed it more the next day as I really thought about it.  And there was definite eye candy!




Don't forget to Friend me on GoodReads or Like us on Facebook!

1 comment:

  1. I have Jonathan Tropper's book "This Is Where I Leave You" on my nightstand TBR pile. Have you read that one? I haven't read anythin by his yet, so I'm encouraged to know that you liked his other book.
    I just have to finish the book I'm on now Little Gale Gumbo and then I'll read this one next.

    ReplyDelete