welcome

welcome
welcome

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Weekly Feature: Love Letters From A Dogwalker


As a special surprise, we got Havi a birthday walk!

Is it her birthday?!?! I wish I had known! I gave her some extra bday lovin though.

What a great day! It was one of those walks where I wish I could videotape the whole thing and send it to you guys...she had SO much fun.

It started out with a little cute roly poly action while trying to harness her up. Then we were off! We were about five minutes behind Jax and Sophie so they still had plenty of energy when we arrived. We were the only ones there and they went NUTS! She is so gentle with Jax considering her size and he proved his toughness with her. It was so fun to watch the three of them.

After they left we still had a few minutes so we just hung out- she was pretty pooped. The walk home was a bit difficult. I ended up using treats but then she had to stop to eat them! I noticed though that she responds better to sporadic tugs than to constant leash tension so I was letting her fall behind a tiny bit and then bringing her forward again. 

She pooped at the park and it was large and more solid than usual-yay!

Back inside I gave her a new bowl of spring water and a milkbone. Then she settled in on the floor for her afternoon nap.

Have a great holiday!

2 comments:

  1. haha! I love that did a little roly poly move! too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Havi!
    Wow, what a nice walkie from your walkerpeep! Sounds like a pawesome romp in the park. I hope this means your tummy is feeling better now.
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete