We decided on a special Saturday post, to celebrate Peeps on Parade with Sarge over at Sarge Speaks Out, one of our favorite readers! We had to answer specific question to participate:
So here we go...
- Havi lives with the Dental and Law Student, just Two Grad Students and a Pittie living in NYC.
- Dental Student's special talent is playing the guitar, he even wrote a song for Law Student.
- Law Student makes scrapbooks of their fun adventures, and gave Dental Student his first one all about their fun times two years ago.
- Havi's favorite thing to do is lay on the bed and cuddle. She is a remarkably happier dog when all three of us are together.
- Something serious about the Dental and Law Student is they hope to be debt free one day! We both worked before this; Law Student for Publicis, a communications firm, and Dental Student for a UConn research lab. So this whole debt thing is new and scary!
- Something funny about the Dental and Law Student is that they met on Valentine's Day. They were at a mutual friend's birthday that they had both known for 5 years! When they met in a bar they were both applying to graduate schools outside of NYC and were both living in the suburbs. As fate would have it, 6 months later they both attended NYC schools and moved into apartments 2 Avenues apart. We like to say our relationship is "beshert" - the Hebrew word for fate.
And here's our very first threepeasinapod pic, the day we adtopted Havi! Thanks for the fun, Sarge!