welcome

welcome
welcome

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

In Case of Ememergency?

A while ago I read That Touch of Pit's post about Lucy's Accident it occurred to me he had a list of emergency numbers.  


We have never gone away and left Havi, but we do realize that in case of emergency your mind does get fuzzy.  We made an Emergency Havi List that we framed and put behind the door.  


We listed our vet, emergency hospital, pet chaffeur, and a cab that will pick up people and their pooches.  We think we will add our neighbors as well.


Do you have an emergency list?  Who is on it?

8 comments:

  1. Great idea!! It is good to see someone else who loves and worries about their fur baby as much as my parents! Woof!
    Love,
    Branson the Great Dane

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about adding pet poison control (I keep a 3% hydrogen peroxide solution in my pet first aid box already made up in syringes from each dogs weight, just in case! )
    There is a free number but I cannot find it right now - pet poison helpline 800-213-6680 charges $39 for the consultation and any required followup for the incident

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe Jax's parents aren't on that list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I walk by your vet every day on my way to work! We're definitely in the same hood.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good idea, Havi - we're also going to steal this idea!!

    ReplyDelete